3rd August 2012, 03:22 PM
vikram.kota

Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?

i complete diploma ece i possible to join aeronautical Eng.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means? -- [New]
  12. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to join Aeronautical after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma?
  16. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  17. Bachelor degree in Aeronautical after Diploma in ECE and then M.Tech through GATE?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Colleges after completing diploma?
6th November 2012, 04:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?

Yes, if you have completed your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering you can apply for admission in B. Tech Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry (3 years course). Normally B.Tech program is of 4 years period.

To get admission in UGC recognised and reputed college/university you must get 60% marks or above in aggregate in Diploma and must have mathematics in class 12 as a subject.
22nd March 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

can i join in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in ece! tell me the best 5 college in andhrapradesh and tamilnadu ?and when was the admission date? Reply me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir
16th July 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i join aeronautical engineering after completing bachelor degree in mathematics?
16th July 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i join aeronautical engineering after completing bachelor degree in mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?