16th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing National Institute of Open School

sir i completed +2 4m national instituteof open school can i join inaeronautical engg in any college can i get education loane 4m bank

27th June 2015, 05:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing National Institute of Open School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i completed +2 4m national instituteof open school can i join inaeronautical engg in any college can i get education loane 4m bank
As long as you satisfy the eligibility criteria of the entrance exam you are going to apply for, that is all that matters. Although its true that the regular students are given more priority than the open schooling students but in case of engineering entrance exams, satisfying the eligibility criteria is of primary importance. Then with the help of your performance in the entrance exam you have to try and stand out by securing a good rank.

To do B.E./B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-

1. Firstly it is important to have physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.

2. Then you have to get not less than 50% of marks in these three subjects.

3. This exam can be given by the candidates who are about to appear for their 10+2 level exam.

Top Aeronautical Engineering Entrance Exam:-
  1. IIT-JEE
  2. MHT-CET
  3. AIEEE
  4. BITSAT
  5. UPSEE
  6. DCE CEE
  7. KARNATAKA CET
Top Institutes for Aeronautical Engineering:
  • S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute
  • Guru Nanak Engineering College
  • Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
  • India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Bombay
  • India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
  • Hindustan College Of Engineering
  • Noorul Islam College Of Engineering
  • Punjab Engineering College
  • Parshwanath College of Engineering
  • Lal Bahadur Shastri Nautical & Engineering College
  • Datta Meghe College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?