10th December 2012, 04:04 PM
ANKUSH__KUMAR

Can I join Air Force after completing diploma in information technology

Can i join air force after completing diploma in information technology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  3. Can I join Air Force after completing diploma in information technology
  4. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  5. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  7. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
  11. Can I join Air Force after completing diploma?
  12. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  13. Can I join Indian Airforce through 3 years Diploma course in Information Technology?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  17. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  18. How can I join Indian Air force after completing diploma in EEE with 65%
11th December 2012, 05:28 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completing diploma in information technology

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force wing of NDA after completing Diploma in Information Technology through cracking NDA Entrance exam provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted two times every year by UPSC to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass or completed Diploma in engineering with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 year with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th May 2013, 06:18 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completing diploma in information technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKUSH__KUMAR View Post
Can i join air force after completing diploma in information technology?
No you will not be able to Join Indian Air-Force after completing your Diploma.There are two means through which you will able to get jobs in Indian Air-Force.
  1. Through NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam.
  2. Through AFCAT(Air-Force Common Admission Test).
Eligibility for NDA :-
~You should be passed out in 10+2 with science stream with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
~Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Eligibility for AFCAT :-
~You should be Graduation passed out in Physics/Mathematics/Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
~Your age should be between 19 years to 23 years.

Exam Pattern and Syllabus for NDA

Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AFCAT

1st July 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for any government jobs after diploma in it?
10th March 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN MAY MONTH....I DNT NO WHAT TO SELECT
... PLZZ GUIDE ME....PLZ...CN I JOINT AIRFORCE NAVY...MERCHANT NAVY OR ANYTHING????.. PLZZ REPLY SOONN....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?