7th September 2011, 01:45 AM
MOHITMISTRY862

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?

Hi....

I complete my diploma-IT in 2011 so i m not study 12th science.
Now, I am study in B.E (Information Technology) in 3rd sem.
I want to join IAF(indian air force).

Please any-one tell me it's procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  2. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  4. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. Is it possible to join IAF being a Diploma student?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  10. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  12. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  13. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course?
  17. Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?
  18. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
9th September 2011, 12:51 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHITMISTRY862 View Post
Hi....

No you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as a diploma holder candidate. You should be at least 10+2 pass. You can apply for the Indian
air force as an officer after the 10+2 through National Defence Academy examination.

This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for the National defence academy examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the National Defence Academy examination candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

So you have to complete your 10+2 first if your want to join Indian Air force as an officer.
For more information on NDA examination visit at the below web site
www.upsc.gov.in
9th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?

Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts the FTS(Fast Track Selection) for flying (Pilot) (10+2) and Metrological branches

Eligibility Criteria:

For Flying (Pilot)

* Candidate must have graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60 % aggregate.
* Candidate must have passed Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 level.
* Candidate must not be more than 23 years of age

For Metrological Branch:

• Candidate must have Post Graduation degree in Science / Geography / MCA .
• Candidates must have minimum of 50 % aggregate
• Candidate must have passed Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 level.
• Candidate must not be more than 25 years of age.

NOTE:

Final year students can also apply for this reputed Post
20th September 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?

am i eligible to join INDIAN AIR FORCE HAVING COMMERCE STREME IF NO WHY?
21st September 2011, 01:37 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are pursuing BE in IT stream and you want to join in Air force..
Then you have to appear in exams like UES, CDS..

Eligibility for CDS:-

For Air force:-
*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.. but must have maths and physics in 12th..
*The age should be in between 19-23 years.

Eligibility for UES:-

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field.
*The candidate should have 60% aggregate in graduation.
*The age should be in between 18-28 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..

So, go for it.
All the best.
21st September 2011, 01:21 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Hi....

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force just because you are diploma holder candidate, you should complete your +2 then you can apply.
21st September 2011, 06:00 PM
vasu&sakshi

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?

Quote:
Hi....

No there is not satisfied condition for you after completed you engineering then you try or in pre-final year
11th October 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Hallo Sir i am Rakesh Shinde from Maharashtra . i Have comleted Diploma in IT also i have comleted 12 std
So sir i am interested in & i want a join indian air force .please tell me Procedure
6th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i join IAF , i m in B.E. 4 th year .tell me the procedure to fill the application form. Arjent. Yogesh
27th December 2011, 04:50 PM
rrmm92

Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts the FTS(Fast Track Selection) for flying (Pilot) (10+2) and Metrological branches

Eligibility Criteria:

For Flying (Pilot)

you must have graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60 % aggregate. youmust have passed Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 level.
you must not be more than 23 years of age

Then you have to appear in exams like UES, CDS
goodluck...
27th January 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

After my 10std, i have completed my diploma education in electronics & communication with 62% aggregate & now studying in 4th sem engineering in telecommunication. Am i eligible to join Indian airforce?
4th December 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

after my 10th i have completed my diploma in computer with 75% aggregate & now studying 6th sem engineering in Information technology .and my age was 23years old .am i eligible to join indian airforce?
4th December 2012, 11:27 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

Yes you are eligible for the Indian Air force after complete BE 3rd year.

You can apply for the CDS exam to join the Indian Air force.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service. This exam conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

CDS has three wings:

Indian Air force
Indian Army
Navy

ELIGIBILITY:

You should complete the Graduation from any recognized University.

Your Age limit should be between 19 to 24 years.

You should be citizen of India.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Female candidates are not eligible for this exam.

Candidate should be physically fit for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written Test

Medical Test

Interview

for more details

All the best..........
5th December 2012, 02:45 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?

Quote:
Hi....

hi friend,

Indian Air Force

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination and for that you have to fulfill the following Qualification.[/B]

Eligibility and Criteria:

• A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.
  • Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.
  • Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
  • A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

Physical Requirement:

1. A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.
  2. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.

all the best...
5th December 2012, 03:30 PM
ZP KD

Then you have to appear in exams like UES, CDS..

Eligibility for CDS:- For Air force:-

The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.. but must have maths and physics in 12th..

The age should be in between 19-23 years.

Eligibility for UES:-

The candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field.
The candidate should have 60% aggregate in graduation.
The age should be in between 18-28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?