25th January 2022, 10:17 PM
rohitjadhav1560

Can I join or am I applicable for software industries after diploma in mechanical?

Can I join or am I applicable for software industries after diploma in mechanical? My software testing course was completed.

27th January 2022, 10:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join or am I applicable for software industries after diploma in mechanical?

There is a scope for diploma holders in software industry.
They need to have effective communication skills and strong fundamentals for any technology.
Your diploma must from accredited institute.
You just need to get a good chance and you 'll have to spend 2 years in grasping and learning about Software industry.
29th January 2022, 11:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join or am I applicable for software industries after diploma in mechanical?

Yes. A mechanical engineer is eligible to apply for software industries after completing diploma in mechanical.
30th January 2022, 06:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join software industries after completing a diploma in mechanical. In order to get the job the mechanical engineering freshers must make sure that they have a good knowledge of C, C++, learn programming knowledge like PHP, RoR, Java, HTML, JavaScript, and have proper knowledge of the IT company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?