6th February 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D. options after M.Pharm. and in Pharmaceutical chemistry?

I am in M.Pharm 1st year (pharmaceutical chemistry) and would like to do Ph.D. in the same subject. What is the option? Am I eligible to apper for the entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Institutes offering PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry to M.Pharmacy postgraduate in Southern India?
  5. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  6. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  7. Can I study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in Abroad being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry if completed M.Pharma in Quality Assurance?
  9. Scope of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry after M.Pharm and B.Pharm
  10. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  11. Last date to apply for M.Pharm course?
  12. What kind of post is available in Pharmaceutical company for PhD in Organic Chemistry candidate? Expected salary in this field?
  13. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Ph.D. options after M.Pharm. and in Pharmaceutical chemistry?
  15. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?
12th February 2011, 07:11 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Ph.D. options after M.Pharm. and in Pharmaceutical chemistry?

yes why not and still u have to complete the masters degree with 60% as eligibility and can do in the same subject.
5th May 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the Jobs and salary range after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry????
27th May 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the Jobs and salary range after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry????
it is better to go for teaching proffesion if ur expecting for pocket full salary
15th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

No jobs after M.Pharm. in an Industry without contacts and even then around 10000 p.m. . . get a job after B.pharm.
8th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Salary after M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? in India
18th July 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

very poor salary, with very high demanding job, better look for some job in BPO.
13th August 2011, 07:21 PM
malek basit

hello

For a good career after p.hd. it is mandatory for you to appear for UGC-NET entrance exam.

A recent law passed by parliament and other law governing bodies has made it mandatory for cracking NET for all those who want to persue p.hd. from government or government aided institute in India.

So,for great career prospect it is adviceable to go through NET.

Best of luck ....
14th November 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

institutes offering phd in pharmaceutical chemistry with felowship
29th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my m.pharm pharmacology. i would like to know which is better either job or PH.D after m.pharm. please send the information regarding oppurtunuties for mpharm (pharmacology) students
13th July 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my mpharma from pharmaceutics i want to do phd from foreign countries. so which entrance exams i have to qualify to get admission in phd in foreign as well as i can obtain my stipend for phd
30th January 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which subject shall i taken in PhD after completion of m.pharmacy pharmaceutical analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?