6th September 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

List of industries in Haridwar for industrial training in B.Pharmacy? How to join these industries?

I am pursuing 3rd year of B.Pharmacy from AKTU, Noida and I want to do industrial training in Haridwar. So, send me list of industries in Haridwar for it?
How to join these industries?

Related Questions:
  1. List of industries which offer industrial training to diploma students?
  2. Which are the industrial training centers in Hyderabad and Vijayawada? List of the industries there?
  3. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Industries offering free Industrial Training to IT 6th semester students in Lucknow?
  5. Industries offering Industrial Training to B.E.(ECE) student in Vadodara?
  6. List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala?
  7. Which Industries in India offer Industrial Training for Diploma holders?
  8. List of the industries providing industrial training for chemical engineering students in Maharashtra?
  9. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of industries in Hyderabad which are providing industrial training to Diploma in Electrical engineering holders
  11. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  12. Industries which provide 5 weeks Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Good Industries in MP for B.Tech 3rd year Industrial Training?
  14. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  15. Whether there are less job opportunities for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  16. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  17. Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?
  18. Industries offering Inplant Training in Ooty for B.Tech(ECE) student?
31st January 2018, 04:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries in Haridwar for industrial training in B.Pharmacy? How to join these industries?

List of concern industries for training are listed as below:

1. BM Pharmaceutical, Satijund, Uxar Road, Haridwar
2. Arogya Formulations Pvt Ltd, Arogya Meditech Shopping Complex, Haridwar
3. Shiv Pharmacy, B-93, New Dheerwali, Haridwar
4. Shantikunj Pharmacy, Gayatri Kunj, Haripur Kalan, Haridwar
5. VC Hasaram and Sons, Near Kotwali, Upper Road, Haridwar
6. Vishnu Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Daksh Road, Haridwar

The common process to apply industrial training is as below:

1. Visit the official website of the company.
2. Search the "career" section.
3. Tap on the respective link like STP (summer training program), industrial training etc.
4. Submit the application before the due date.
5. Wait for the results.
6. If your application gets approved, you can start the industrial training in the respective company.
2nd November 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of industries in Haridwar for industrial training in B.Pharmacy? How to join these industries?

I am pursuing 3rd year of B.Pharmacy from AKTU, AYODHYA and I want to do industrial training in Haridwar. So, send me list of industries in Haridwar for it?
9th May 2022, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir namste sir me haridwar me training karna chata hu 1 month ke leye sir me vha kon se center pe apply kar sakta hu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?