5th May 2013, 08:20 PM
aneez darul

Is commerce the better than science?

Is commerce is a best option than science?what are the careers available after completing commerce with applied computer in 12?what about CA?what are the instituion for CA in india?what are the steps taken for CA?

27th November 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is commerce the better than science?

What are the advantages of commercial?
29th April 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I think commerce is a best faculty better than science there are so many field in that And the best thing to go for MbA and ACCA Then you will be have good jobs with good salary like you can work in bank Or export bussines fields and human resources and You can Do b.com m.com then you can go to teachingvas well .If you do pre medical and pre engineering you need good percentage to take admission in university
12th January 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I think commerce is better than science as iit has mini fridge many
12th April 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I think commerce is better than science bcoz there is lots of Opportunity in commerce and it is little easier than science
13th April 2016, 04:36 PM
shayasmk

Actually you cannot consider one above the other. Basically, commerce and science has it's own importance. Please understand studying both has it's own career advantages.

Commerce with computer will open you into a bigger career ground including banking sector, Civil service including IAS/IPS sections, economists, accountants, government serveice and more.

CA or chartered accountant is a good option, but CA is basically of doing too many similar equations in maths. It is not difficult. It is not much logical. But with less interest, it will be a boredom.

There are so many institutions providing CA in India. PLease check into your locality. You can find good institutions.

There are not much steps for CA. Complete your +2 and join for CA.
30th January 2022, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO HAVE DEBATE ON HOW COMMERCIAL IS BETTER THAN SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?