20th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Maths?

can i join in army a after complete 12 class with comarce+math

20th June 2012, 02:54 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can Indian Army after completion 12th with commerce , you are eligible to apply for Indian Army through NDA Examination . Basic qualification for NDA Examination is that applicant should have a completed Intermediate(12th) with any discipline like Commerce / Science / Arts of a recognized School or equivalent qualification . If you are not completed 12th exam then you are not eligible to apply .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

Eligibility Criteria for Army :-

## Applicant should have a completed Intermediate(12th) with any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification .

## No percentage bar required for Indian Army examination .

## Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Indian Army examination .

## Applicant age should not less than 16 1/2 years and not later than 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination .

NDA (II) Notification was already declared on 05/05/12 and Last date for receipt of application on 04/06/12 . The examination will be held on 19/08/12 .

The applicant have to fill the application forms in Only Online mode and there is no offline facility of submission .

The applicant have to pay the fees through different modes :-

~~By Cash Direct SBI Branches
~~By Pay through Visa / Master cards
~~By Pay through Net Banking .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 03:59 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Maths?

Hi,

yes you are join the indian army with 12th standard with commerce and science stream.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate should complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible this exam.

The PCM subjects are eligible for the indian air force and navy exams.

The age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no relaxation for the any other categories.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

The candidate should have physically fit for this exam.

IMPORTANT DATES:

NDA (II) Notification
was already declared on
05/05/12 and Last date
for receipt of application
on 04/06/12 . The
examination will be held
on 19/08/12 .

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
20th June 2012, 06:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can apply for army but for that you will have to give NDA exam.
Your age must be between 16.5 and 19 for that

You must satisfy some other conditions also like-

the height of the candidate must be 157.5 cm however there is some relaxation for candidates from different region
If a medical certificate suggests that individual can increase in height till the end of training then a relaxation upto 2.5 cm may be provided

Teeth Conditions -

A candidate suffering from severe pyorrhoea is not eligible
The minimum number of dental points allowed is 14

Ear, Nose and Throat Conditions

The candidate must not be suffering from any disease of the ear, nose and throat
The maximum allowable audiometric loss is +20 db in frequencies between 250Hz and 4000 Hz.
The candidate must hear a forced whisper from a distance of 610 cm in a quite room.

Minor ailments

The following minor ailments must be rectified
Wax (Ears)
Deviated Nasal Septum
Hydrocele/Phimosis
Overweight/Underweight
Under sized Chest
Piles
Gynaecomastia
Tonsillitis
Varicocele

NDA selection procedure

It consists of 2 steps

1)Written exam

It consists of 2 parts. One part is of Maths of 300 marks and other is of General ability of 600 marks. 2.5 hours will be allotted for each part. It will consist of objective type questions only

2)Interview

Those candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for interview by SSB (Services selection board). It will consist of intelligence test and personality test. these will further be divided into Verbal and Non Verbal Tests, Group Discussions, Group Planning, Outdoor Group Tasks, etc.
15th January 2013, 08:46 PM
denwer1

You can Indian Army after completion 12th with commerce , you are eligible to apply for Indian Army through NDA Examination . Basic qualification for NDA Examination is that applicant should have a completed Intermediate(12th) with any discipline like Commerce / Science / Arts of a recognized School or equivalent qualification . If you are not completed 12th exam then you are not eligible to apply .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

Eligibility Criteria for Army :-

## Applicant should have a completed Intermediate(12th) with any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification .

## No percentage bar required for Indian Army examination .

## Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Indian Army examination .

## Applicant age should not less than 16 1/2 years and not later than 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination .

NDA (II) Notification was already declared on 05/05/12 and Last date for receipt of application on 04/06/12 . The examination will be held on 19/08/12 .

The applicant have to fill the application forms in Only Online mode and there is no offline facility of submission .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?