10th January 2012, 10:30 PM
nkumarjbd

Can I join B.Tech computer science in Galgotia University? Is it a good and reputed university?

sir i want to do b.tech in computer science. Can i consider galgotia university for the same. Is it a good and reputed university, when was it established.

Related Questions:
  1. How is Galgotia University, Noida good for M.Tech?
  2. How to take admission in Galgotia University? I want to take loan from Galgotia University for MCA
  3. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  5. How to do B.Tech from Computer Science from Amity Noida and Galgotia? Which are the good colleges?
  6. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  7. University which is having the best computer science department?
  8. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  9. Is Galgotia a fake university?
  10. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is Galgotia University fake university?
  12. Which college is better between B.Tech computer science and Uttaranchal University? -- [New]
  13. Chances of getting a good job in reputed IT company after doing BSc Hons Computer Science from South Campus?
  14. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Higher education in UK after B.Sc Hons computer science?
  16. Where can I get training in computer science/software in July from a reputed company? I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech of Chitakara University
  17. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?
  18. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
22nd January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech computer science in Galgotia University? Is it a good and reputed university?

Hi Kumar , Galgotias university has a very strict eligibility criteria... But I am also planning to Join the university and I believe it is at par with universities like VIT , SRM and much better than Amity...In northern India , It is one of the better universities. Hope I get in bro !
22nd January 2012, 09:15 PM
kkghambitr

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech computer science in Galgotia University? Is it a good and reputed university?

Hi Buddy...I am also planning to join galgotia university ...in the North it is among the better ones and at par with VIT , SRM etc...It is much better than AMITY ....But they have a high and tough eligibility ...better check that out...
30th January 2012, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

hey guyss....i m studying in galgotias university....it's a great university..i think no university can be so organised and disciplined in it's very forst year like galgotias university...all the news are results of jealous by sharda university and other state colleges..... no need to worry guys... can't get such a fabulous campus and studies ....faculty bhi mast h.....
30th January 2012, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

hey guyss....i m studying in galgotias university....it's a great university..i think no university can be so organised and disciplined in it's very first year like galgotias university is...all the faking news are results of jealous by sharda university and other state colleges..... no need to worry guys... can't get such a fabulous campus and studies anywhere else....faculty bhi mast h.....aur management to itni bhadiya h kya btaau....
2nd February 2012, 03:37 PM
nagendrasingh

galgotia university's is known for their quality of education and best industry placements, their campus in yamuna expressway has an amazing campus!! just step in and see hw beautifully they have developed it. advanced classrooms, hi speed internet connectivity, a well equipped library, high tech labs etc, they have also kept in mind the safety and security of students, parents are concerned about. visit it once
9th April 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech computer science in Galgotia University? Is it a good and reputed university for m.tech.?
31st May 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 58% marks in class 12 can i admit for btech in galgotia university
27th June 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell of the eligibility criteria for b.tech
13th July 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

can i get contact number of any student studying in galgotia university
14th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Engineering programmes: 10 2 Examination with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with one subject Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology with minimum 75% and UPSEE/AIEEE qualified.
- Himanshu Sharma
1st August 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

is galgotias college better than galgotias university???....and galgotias university cannot place students with higher packages???
15th August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

is ragging actually prohibited in galgotias university?
31st May 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get Btech computer science with rank 11320 (gen) girl (1289) in UPSEE 2013.
21st July 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TO DO B TECH FROM GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY AND GALGOTIAS ENGINEERING COLLEGE
13th August 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got admission letter from galgotia university for b.tech cse.should I take admission? it is a good university or average
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?