18th April 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Higher education in UK after B.Sc Hons computer science?

I have graduated in Computer Science hons with an aggregate of 75% from Delhi University . I have no job experience or a diploma . What are my chances of getting selected in a good university abroad ? A good university in UK maybe ? I was wondering if I should drop this year and prepare for IELTS and work somewhere or purse MCA and apply abroad after my post grad here .

Related Questions:
  1. Higher education in UK after B.Sc Hons computer science? -- [New]
  2. How to do B.Ed in Chennai? I am a BSc computer science hons student from Delhi University
  3. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  4. How can I purse my higher education without leaving my job?
  5. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  6. Courses that I would get in BITS Pilani after scoring 316 marks in BITSAT? What should be my order of preference?
  7. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  8. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  10. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  11. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  12. How to do higher studies in Odisha after doing BSc in Zoology Hons?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Sample question papers for admission to BSc Hons(Computer Science) in BHU?
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  18. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?
12th May 2014, 08:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Higher education in UK after B.Sc Hons computer science?

As you asking here about that you want to do M.sc in abroad and you want to know that what’s the exams you can give for your future M.sc degree in abroad to be safe.And as you mentioned that you want to do in computer science and in that scope is very high in India or abroad but in India you can do a limited chance and get a limited scope for computer science but in abroad you get maximum chance to get a good job in abroad.

And you can earn more with your computer science knowledge and after you doing your B.sc or bachlorate degree in computer science specialization subject and you are getting very good scope in abroad.

Now I am going to tell you that what you can do to get admission in M.sc degree in abroad. First of all you need a Visa which helps you to stay there and study there for your respective course duration. Then you have to give GRE and TOEFL tests for qualified for M.sc degree and let me tell you GRE is an English test which tests for you to knowing that your English knowledge and power In English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?