26th July 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech in LPU now and submit my 12th certificate in December?

i am writing my 12th this oct through nios, my 12h certificates will be given to me in november .so can i join btech now in lpu and sudmit my 12th certificates in december is it eligible?

19th September 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech in LPU now and submit my 12th certificate in December?

there is a any entrence exam for b. tech in lpu i f
any prossere for bt my no9045718414
19th June 2012, 07:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech in LPU now and submit my 12th certificate in December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am writing my 12th this oct through nios, my 12h certificates will be given to me in november .so can i join btech now in lpu and sudmit my 12th certificates in december is it eligible?
I think it is possible to get admission in Lovely Professional University, if you have not received your 12Th Certification, you can submit it when you received. When to are going to take admission in this university, please informed him that you will not received your 12Th Certificate and i have submit it later when i Received.

If they agree then you can easily get admission in this University, So before admission please confirmed from the officials of the University. They will give you the date and time for submission of your complete Documents. Then you can submit it later.

It please contact the LPU toll Free Number and confirmed directly from there, they will provide you the Necessary Information and for more details check official website.
19th June 2012, 07:51 PM
smugsta

No is not possible
As you will have to fill all the required educations details before applying
check out LPU website
http://www.lpu.in/

for being eligible you must have your 12th certificate or at least a soft copy of the same.
19th June 2012, 08:36 PM
shalu1995

Yes it is very much possible you need to just crack cet of b.tech in lpu

that solve
and 12th certificate you submit on time of admission

thank you
19th June 2012, 10:07 PM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, i think it is possible to get addmission in LPU. you can submit your certificates in december if you not get your certificates yet.
20th June 2012, 07:46 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

1.yes you can do b.tech in LPU(lovely professional university).

2.LPU situated at jalandhar,punjab.

3.LPU has good value.
8th May 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what according to you how is lpu for b.tech and mba?? they are offering a dual degree of b.tech and mba in 5 yrs...act i sore with very gfew mrks in jee mains..so there is now only possibility of private colleges ..so u plz rply me hwz lpu?? if i get adm. in it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?