20th May 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BCA after passing 12th with computer commerce?

I am a plus two student with computer commerce can i join bca?

7th May 2014, 01:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I join BCA after passing 12th with computer commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a plus two student with computer commerce can i join bca?
You're ineligible to apply for BCA course. Mathematics subject is mandatory to apply for BCA course. So, the candidate should be studied mathematics subject in 12th standard. If you have studied mathematics subject in 12th standard you're eligible for BCA course, otherwise you're not eligible for BCA course. BCA Stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. It is an Bachelor degree and the duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. The eligibility criteria for BCA course is differ from College to College.

Eligibility Criteria required for BCA course :-

-The Candidate should qualified in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .
-The Candidate t should score Minimum 50% marks in 12th board Examination
-The Candidate age should not more then 21 years.
-The Candidate should be studied mathematics subject in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?