24th June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed having completed BCA? Does BCA a good course to join?

I have completed BCA. Will i able to apply for B.ed? I am in confusion whether BCA is really a good course to join or not?

26th June 2011, 06:36 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed having completed BCA? Does BCA a good course to join?

Yes. You can surely apply for B.Ed having completed your BCA as the minimum eligibility to join B.Ed course is graduation with 50% of marks

You can appear for the entrance exam and can complete B.Ed.

You did not mention the percentage of marks you have secured in your Graduation. If you have secured below 50%, then it is difficult for you to join B.Ed course.

But as my point, its better to go for MCA after BCA as already you are having some sort of subject knowledge in Computers.

This will become an added advantage for you when you join MCA and you can become expertise in your subject knowledge.

As of now, IT is in boom. So no problems at all with the career opportunities.
26th June 2011, 07:29 PM
sandymishra45

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed having completed BCA? Does BCA a good course to join?

B.Ed. is a teaching course. A B.Ed teacher can teach 5th to 10th std students.

Yes, after BCA you can do B.Ed. For this you have to appear entrance exam, which needs about 50% marks in graduation

But it will be better for you to join MCA after BCA.
This will become an added advantage for you when you join MCA and you can become expertise in your subject knowledge.

I hope you like this
26th June 2011, 07:38 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, generally for a technical background candidate, B.Ed is not required to do jobs as a faculty.

they need just some higher study like mtech or mca.

so you can't apply for B.Ed having completed BCA.

you can join in other courses like MBA, MCA etc.

all the best.......
27th June 2011, 12:33 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

hi,

You are aligible for B.Ed having completed your BCA.

minimum eligibility for B.Ed course is graduation with 50%.

You have to give entrance exam for B.Ed.

but if you have done BCA then you should also do MCA.

best of luck.
27th June 2011, 02:23 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
A candidate having a bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized university is eligible to apply for B.Ed course. As you have completed BCA so you are also eligible for B.Ed.
BCA is a good course if u follow it up with MCA or you have gain experience of 2-3 years in any software firm.
Best Wishes.
27th June 2011, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BCA. Will i able to apply for B.ed? I am in confusion whether BCA is really a good course to join or not?

dear friend.

you are eligible foe B.ED course. only BCA,MCA ,BSC(IT,CS) are eligible for BED exam.

but in graduation you must score 50 % atleast.

so you you can apply direct through college.

all the best
28th June 2011, 03:00 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi
you can join b.ed after completing your bca
criteria to join b.ed;-
10+2-55%
good luck.............
30th July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m ravi tiwari . i want to do the b.ed after bca can i eligible for b.ed plz and can i got the teacher job in primery teacher
2nd August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I complete bca.If i apply b.ed then which subject i study?
3rd August 2011, 02:17 AM
suchiii

Yes You can apply for Btech after completed BCA.
Bca is a good course for making career in computer field.
After completed BCA you can get the job in good companies or do post graduation MCA or MBA for further scope.
6th August 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. with 45% marks and MCA with 58% marks, is i am elegible for B.Ed. Entarnce Test.
6th August 2011, 08:45 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course BCA is a very good course to join.
BCA students get jobs in software and IT companies like Infosys, HCL, CTS, IBM, Wipro etc....
Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or a program in the field of Education.

It is a one year course.

B.Ed Correspondence or Distance Learning is also available in various Institutes and is of 2 Years duration.

So if you are interested in going to teaching line, then obviously you should B.Ed.

B.Ed eligibility:
The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.

Admission Procedure:
You have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and universities for admission in various teaching institutions.

These exams are generally held in the month of June-july. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug.

So apply for B.Ed course from any college or university that you want.
12th February 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.ed coarse after completing BCA.if yes please suggest univrsity.I have done D.ed also.
24th June 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what sub I take in B.ed after BCA
4th February 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA and as i am not that good in computers I did MBA in distance. Am i eligible to apply for BEd and what is the scope in future?
3rd March 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am doing b.ed after bca what is the scope for me to get a job as a teacher
8th March 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed bca in 2004 what should I do if I want to get in some good job related.
17th February 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I completed MCA. Is B.Ed is necessary in west bengal school service commission for computer application subject?
8th May 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA....and in need of teaching job....I don't have a B.Ed degree....
Is it mandatory to have B.Ed degree after completing BCA with 67%
12th December 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed by bca from burdwan university,am I eligible for ssc in karmashiksha subject, and when the exam is happened
21st February 2017, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.c.a. with 66%. I want apply for b.ed. entrance exam. Which subject can I select. Please reply
13th March 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to B. ed entrance exam having MCA degree..in graduation I don't have a percentage of 50..but in MCA I have 71 percent..
14th September 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in Ece then I completed bca through lateral entry at mku. Am I eligible for b.ed. I got 60 percentage in my degree and 69 percentage in diploma
18th June 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA. Am I eligible or not for apply BED entrance and doing BED.
20th July 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I gave got 44% in graduation, and 53% in MCA , Can I eligible for b.ed ?
5th September 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How many percentages should be in BCA to get admission in B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?