26th June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I join Indian Army after completing BCA or MCA? I've completed BCA(computer application) with 63% marks

SIR, i have completed my BCA (bachlor of computer application) with aggregate 63%.three year degree course from AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY IN MAHARASHTRA STATE.I want to join an indian army on the basis BCA.so please tell me how i join the army. OR tell me how to join army after MCA.

9th March 2012, 09:32 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I join Indian Army after completing BCA or MCA? I've completed BCA(computer application) with 63% marks

Hi...
There are many jobs avaliable for Mater of Computer application school candidate.
MCA students can join the defense through CDS...
Eligibility criteria for CDS examination :
you should citizen of india
you should male candidate
you should be qualified for bachelor degree in any stream form recognized university .
your age should be 19 years to 24 years .
you should have good physical health and you should free from diseases your blood pressure should be normal . you height should be 157.5 cms you have capacity to run 2 to 4 km within 15 mins .
31st July 2012, 06:58 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I join Indian Army after completing BCA or MCA? I've completed BCA(computer application) with 63% marks

Eligibilty For Indian Army:

1. One should passed in 12th

2. Unmarried Male

3. Must be citizen of India.

But if you are graduate, you have more opportunities, you can apply for:

1. CDSE

2. AFCAT

3. USES

4. TGC

Age Limit: 19-24 years.

All the best.
28th August 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i completed my B.C.A in 2012. And my Date Of Birth is 1989 Oct 25 .sir plz i like to join in INDIAN ARMY tell me the way to join in Army.plz do me the needfull help sir.
26th October 2012, 02:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Yes you can join Indian Army after completing BCA graduation degree.

-You can give CDS exam after completing Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

-The age limit for CDS exam is 19 to 25 years for those who want to join Army.

-You can apply for CDS exam through UPSC website online when the notifications are out.

-In CDS exam you have to give a objective type paper . If you score good marks in this paper then you will be shortlisted for the SSB interview.

-If you pass both objective type paper and SSB interview then you will have to undergo medical fitness test.

-If you are fit then you will be sent to OTA , Chennai for training. If you complete training successfully you will become officer in army.

BEST OF LUCK...
18th March 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bca because i have not taken math in 12th i m commerce student
5th May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir , please tell me , girls can join NDA or not
12th October 2015, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed BC and MCA with first class my birth date is 30-07-1990.
I want to join Indian army how can i join please help me. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?