12th December 2020, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in the KAS exam for a Bachelor of Hotel Management graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management program. Now, I want to appear in the KAS exam. Please tell me if I am eligible to appear for this exam. Waiting for your response!

14th December 2020, 07:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the KAS exam for a Bachelor of Hotel Management graduate?

In general the minimum education required for appearing in the KAS (Karnataka Administrative Service) is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your Bachelor of Hotel Management degree course, you are certainly eligible for appearing in the KAS examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.
14th December 2020, 08:27 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the KAS exam for a Bachelor of Hotel Management graduate?

Eligibility to appear in the KAS exam for a Bachelor of Hotel Management graduate is given below.

Anyone who has completed graduation with any specialization is eligible for this exam.

Candidate age should be in between 21 - 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?