24th June 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join distance LLB course in any university of Kerala if completed B.Com about 9 years ago being a 29 years old candidate? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
My name is Sreejith and I am from Kerala. I have completed my B.Com about 9 years ago. Now I am 29 years old. I want to know that can I eligible for doing LLB in distance education in Kerala? If I can then I want to know in which university? I want to be apply and kindly tell me what is the applying procedure to join LLB. My ambition is to become a Lawyer. I am waiting for your valuable information. Please help me sir!
Regards
Sreejith

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB (Distance Education) after 9 years of completing B.Com from Kerala? In which University should I apply?
  2. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  3. Is it possible to get direct admission in T.Y.B.Com for a candidate who has 2 years gap after 12th? Procedure to apply for T.Y.B.Com in Kalinga University?
  4. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  5. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  8. Can I study LLB in CCS University having completed B.A. with 39% around 12 years ago? Minimum percentage required?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Hyderabad to a candidate who has completed LLB about 7 years ago?
  10. Whether Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is approved by Kerala PSC to study B.E. for a candidate who has completed Diploma around 20 years ago?
  11. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
  15. Can I apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago?
  16. Am I Eligible to practice as a Lawyer after doing 3 year LLB Course?
  17. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  18. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
1st April 2017, 12:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join distance LLB course in any university of Kerala if completed B.Com about 9 years ago being a 29 years old candidate? Procedure to apply?

Yes, university of Kerala offers three year LL.B course. The eligibility to pursue course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 45%.

There is no age limit to pursue course.

The admission is on the basis of merit score.

But, the university does not offer the law course in distance so you have to take the admission in regular course if you want to pursue from university of Kerala.
23rd May 2019, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join distance LLB course in any university of Kerala if completed B.Com about 9 years ago being a 29 years old candidate? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I am Albin James,27 years old and i am from kerala. I have completed my plus two in 2010. I would like to know whether i am eligible for studying LLB as distance education. I am waiting for your valuable replay.please help me sir.
Thanking you
25th September 2020, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is rahul iam 26 years old i complete plus two can i join llb course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?