30th October 2014, 08:28 PM
buckly

Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course

I completed my 10th class With 95 % now I am studying 11th but I am not interested.can I join in fashion designing cources?

21st May 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course

Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 70%? I want to join fashion designing course
11th November 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course

I have completed 10th with 85%u2105 of marks can I join in your course I am interesting in fashion designing
28th March 2016, 12:04 AM
Renuka puri

Smile Re: Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course

I have pass in SSC exam with 73% marks
I become a fashion designer because fashion designing is my Aim.
29th August 2016, 12:19 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

It is not possible to do the Degree Course in Fashion Designing.Some of the Colleges in India,those provide the Diploma Courses in Fashion Designing for 10th Students.
If you are interested in Interior Designing Course.You can apply for Diploma Course.

Eligibility:
You should have High School Certificate from a recognized Board.
You should have 55-60% in High School.

You have to pass Entrance Exam if it is conducted by the College.Some Colleges take Entrance Exam and some take Interview.On the basis of this admission is provided.

List of Colleges:
==> Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (IIAFT), Mumbai.

==> National Institute of Design (NID).

==> Pearl Academy of fashion, New Delhi.

==>International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (IIFT).

==> J.D Institute of fashion Technology, New Delhi.

==> International Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal (IIFT).

==> Asma Hussain Institute of Fashion Technology

==> The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

==> IEC School of Art and Fashion, New Delhi.

==> Apeejay Institute of Design
6th August 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am arshdeep,i have completed my 10 class with 9 CGPA. I have joined 11th with commerce,but i am not interested in this studies as i am crazy about art n creations,so i Want to go for fashion designing course. Help me what should i do.
8th June 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am Rehnuma and I have passed class 10 with 75 percentage and now I want to become fashion designer . What should I do
4th July 2018, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student can I take fashion designing by I think maths is compulsory for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?