11th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join Fashion Designing if I am 39 years old

Hi, I am Sasikala from Chennai. I am 39 years old now and am a medical transcriptionist. Now I want to change my career in fashion design and I would like to join in fashion designing. In this age can I get a placement after completing this course.

21st May 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Fashion Designing if I am 39 years old

Hi, I am viju from Bangalore. I am 27 years old now and I completed MCA. Now I want to change my career in fashion design and I would like to join in fashion designing. In this age can I get a placement after completing this course.

please tell if i can join for Fashion designing course after MCA which course in FD i need to do join,is it diploma,graduation or pg course in FD Please provide information

thanks ,
viju
15th February 2016, 11:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Fashion Designing if I am 39 years old

The eligibility criteria for the course is that the applicant should have passed the 12th examination in the 10+2 pattern with 50% marks from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

Admission in prominent institutes are carried out through written test, situation test, group discussion and interview.

Some of the institutes in which you can opt for this course are :

National institute of Fashion technology (NIFT).

National Institute of Design (NID).

International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (IIFT).

IEC School of Art and Fashion, New Delhi.

Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (IIAFT), Mumbai.

Pearl Academy of fashion, New Delhi.

J.D Institute of fashion Technology, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?