17th January 2013, 06:21 PM
chippada

How to join fashion designing? I am studying B.Tech 1st year

Iam studying btech1st year but I'm not interested in it I like fashion designing very much now I want to join in fashion designing course so plz suggest me...........................

6th July 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join fashion designing? I am studying B.Tech 1st year

i am a btech 4th year student and now i want to do my masters in fashion designing, kindly suggest me whole procedure of doing so
28th July 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my tenth this year and wanted to do B-tech after 2 and during that i want to do fashion designing so i request you to suggest me about it so i can proceed.
11th June 2017, 08:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in masters or graduation in fashion designing. The eligibility and application process are mentioned below.

Eligibility for bachelors of fashion designing:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with 50% from any recognized board.
- If the candidate is doing graduation or 10+3 or diploma or degree in any stream with 50% from any recognized university are also eligible to study fashion designing course.

Eligibility for masters of fashion designing:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

To get admission in the fashion designing colleges you need to attend the entrance exam conducted by universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?