10th February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IAF after completion of Electronics Engineering? What is the procedure for this?

Hi,
I want to know, can i join this IAF after completion of my electronics engineering??? if ans. is YES then, tell me how???

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join IAF after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How can female's join Indian Air Force after doing B.E ECE? Procedure to join?
  4. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  5. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How can i Join IAF as an officer? Where to get the application form to join IAF?
  7. Can I join IAF as Pilot after completion of Engineering?
  8. Am i eligible for IAF? I am doing my UG in Biomedical science
  9. What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  10. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  11. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can girls join IAF after passing Diploma in Electronics?
  13. What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?
  14. Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. How to get into IAF in technical branch after passing B.Tech in Electronics? What is the procedure?
  16. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  18. Is girl candidates are eligible to appear for IAF?
10th February 2012, 05:07 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I join IAF after completion of Electronics Engineering? What is the procedure for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know, can i join this IAF after completion of my electronics engineering??? if ans. is YES then, tell me how???
Dear Aspirant

Sure...you can join IAF{Indian Air Force} after completion of Graduation in Electronics Engineering.

-To join IAF, you will have to appear in Recruitment exam for Indian Air Force.

-Following are the exam through which you can enter into Air Force:->

AFCAT(Air Force Common Entrance Test.)

CDSE(Combined Defense service Examination)

::- AFCAT -::

->AFCAT exam is conducted for the selection of candidates as an officer in Indian Air force for the various branches as follow-

1.Flying Branch

2.Ground Duty Branch

3.Technical Branch

Eligibility criteria for AFCAT:
  • You must have complete your Graduation degree in any stream from recognized INSTITUTE university
  • You must secured minimum of 60% marks(aggregate in all paper put together).
  • Your Age must be in between 19-23(for Flying branch), 18-28(for Technical branch) & 20-23(for Ground duty post).

AFCAT Selection procedure:
  • AFCAT EXAM
  • SSB INTERVIEW
  • MEDICAL

Syllabus of AFCAT:
  • Reasoning
  • Verbal ability
  • General Awareness
  • Numerical ability
  • & General Aptitude.

>>If you want any other detail regarding AFCAT Exam, then Visit Official website: http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

::- CDSE -::

-CDS Examination is conducted twice a year by UPSC{Union Public Service Commission} to recruit Candidate in AFA{Air Force Academy}, & CDS Exam is generally held as CDS I & CDS II.

Eligibility criteria for Air Force through CDS exam:
  • You should have the Graduation degree in Engineering from a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 12th level.
  • Final year graduate candidates are also eligible for CDS Examination.
  • You Age should be between 19 to 23.
  • You must be an Indian Citizen

>>CDS exam notification will release in the month of Oct and June every year & exam will held in the month of Feband September every year respectively.

Syllabus for CDS Examination: See attachment file in this post.

>>If you want any other detail, Visit official website for more details;->

Physical requirements necessary for Indian Air Force
------------------------------------------------------

REGARDS
4G Solutions
Attached Files
File Type: doc CDS Syllabus.doc(25.0 KB, 62 views)
10th February 2012, 06:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IAF after completion of Electronics Engineering? What is the procedure for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
You have completed your B-TECH degree in Electronics Engineering , So you are applicable for AFCAT , CDS , NCC SPECIAL ENTRY and UES exam.

DETAILS ABOUT AFCAT EXAM

1.Flying branch :-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade, but must have maths and physics in 12th..

Candidates age should be in between 19-23 years.

2.Technical branch:-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field.

Age should be in between 18-28 years.

3.Ground duty branch:-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

Age should be in between 20-27 years.

DETAILS ABOUT CDS EXAM

Educational Qualification:-

1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

2. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC entry.

3. For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age Criteria:-

19-24 Years Indian Military Academy
19-22 Years Naval Academy
19-23 Years Air Force Academy
19-25 Years Officers’ Training Academy

DETAILS ABOUT UES EXAM

Educational Qualification

The candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Age Criteria

Your age should be in between 18 to 24 years.

DETAILS ABOUT NCC SPECIAL ENTRY EXAM

Educational Qualification

The candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate .

Those candidate have completed graduation are eligible NCC SPECIAL ENTRY exam.You must have NCC C certificate.

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Age Criteria

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

18th May 2012, 11:21 AM
aditya1808

Default Re: Can I join IAF after completion of Electronics Engineering? What is the procedure for this?

pplz reply and help me.

I am doing diploma in ECE and after 10th no 12th and after diploma i'll do B-Tech ... so after btech can i apply for Indian Airforce (Flying Branch)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?