4th July 2012, 03:31 PM
trex2strike

Can I join IAF or any defence test after B.Com in correspondence from Bangaloer University?

Can I join IAF or any defence est after a B.com in correspondence from Bangalore University?

Added I don't have 10+2 qulification.
I am 23 as of now
I am awaiting my final year results.

10th July 2012, 11:27 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Can I join IAF or any defence test after B.Com in correspondence from Bangaloer University?

IFA joining for Accounts : As an officer in the Accounts Branch, you are responsible for efficient management as well as disbursement of pay and allowances to Air Force personnel. You will also act asinternal auditor to ensure a zero-defect audit from outside agencies.Along with the eligibility criteria You can apply if you are a post graduate with a minimum score of 50% in anyof the following:•M.Com.•AICWA / Chartered / Registered / Incorporate / Accountant with M.Com. (Age limit is relaxed up to 27years.)
28th September 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join IAF or any defence test after B.Com in correspondence from Bangaloer University?

How to join in INDIAN Air force after bsc with correspondence degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?