16th August 2012, 03:47 PM
farzi_2007

What is the criteria for an NRI to get into IAF?

Hey, I'm a 3rd year B.E. Mechatronics student doing my course in Manipal University, Dubai. My height is 170 cm. My age is 19. I would like to know if am eligible for IAF selection.
I want to join as a flying officer at IAF! Pls reply as to what are the procedures that i should do!
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  2. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  3. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  5. What is the admission criteria for an NRI to get into IIT? I am an NRI in grade 11th studying CBSE
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  8. Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?
  9. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  10. Is it possible to appear for IAF test without pass certificate? Criteria for son of Ex-Serviceman?
  11. Age limit to enter the IAF(India Air Force)?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India? -- [New]
  14. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  16. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  17. What is the selection criteria for IAF and examination date?
  18. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2013, 04:40 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for an NRI to get into IAF?

hi,
You can not join Indian air force because you have not completed your graduation degree from a Indian recognized university.

Mani pal university, Dubai i not valid university for IAF.

therefore, complete your graduation from India.

Age limit is 19-22 years.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

Selection process;-

Written exam

SSB interview

Medical test

All the best...................
12th May 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for an NRI to get into IAF?

Hi,i am Vasudha. i have completed my class 12 and i am planning to take up aircraft engineering.It is a branch which collaborates with a university in UK.Though i study 2 years in India,i've to continue studying rest 2 years abroad.So the degree is awarded by both the universities together.Can i apply for flying branch of IAF after being graduated from that university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?