3rd January 2013, 02:01 PM
amandeepkaurdhiman

Can I join Indian Air Force if I am a BSc student?

i am in bsc . i am girl how i can join indian airforce ???....please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join indian air force?
  3. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force if I am a BSc student?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  8. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  9. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force? I got B Grade in NCC C certificate
  11. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.E in E&TC? What are the steps to join Indian Air Force
  13. How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?
  14. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  15. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  16. How to be a part of Indian Air Force? I am a student of BSc Computer Science
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy being a student of Science stream?
  18. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
12th January 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force if I am a BSc student?

how can i join air force after graduvation in zoology
20th September 2013, 11:39 PM
abhinav.pdpl

hello friend,
to join in Indian army write NDA exam .this exam conducted by upsc board.NDA exam having few requirements:
qualification:
candidate should pass in 12th in any recognized board.
candidate should pass in 12th in maths and physics.
age limit:
16.5-19 years.
no age relaxation age for this exam.
sex:
only male unmarried candidates are eligible.
NDA wings:
army,
navy,
airforce.
exam pattern:
priliminary exam,
main exam,
physical test,interview.
ok.
all the best.
21st September 2013, 02:14 AM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes you can join Indian Air Force after clearing National Defence Academy examination.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA:

-> Must complete Class XII examination from recognized board with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics Subject.

-> Must have age in between 16.5 to 19 years.

-> Must be a citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

-> Only unmarried male candidate can apply for NDA.

-> Candidate have to Physically Fit person.

You can apply for NDA through Following website,

www.upsconline.nic.in

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in an year.

UPCOMING NDA DATES:

NDA I- 24/4/2014

NDA II- 28/9/2014

SELECTION PROCESS IN NDA:

-> Written Test.

-> SSB Interview.

-> Medical Test.

----Good Luck-----
21st September 2013, 10:52 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Air Force can be joined basically in two ways after Graduation(B.Sc.) - one through CDS and another through AFCAT.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force Academy of CDS, must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

AFCAT - Air Force Common Adfmission TESt, conducted by Indian Air Force for selection of officer in Technical. Flying and Ground Duty Branch.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having completed Graduation Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or any stream with 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years for Flying Branch, from 18 to 28 years for Technical Branch and from 20 to 23 years for Ground Duty Branch with good Physical Fitness, can apply for AFCAT.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
21st September 2013, 08:48 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,,
Yes You can Eligible To Join in Indian Air force After B.Sc

If you want join in Indian Air force You have two exams .Those are as Under

CDS-Combined Defence Service

AFCAT-Air force Common Admission Test

About the CDS Exam: CDS Means Combined Defence Service.This Examination is conducting by union Public Service commission two times in a Every Year.

This is The most Popular Exam To Join in Indian Air force as well as Indian Army and Indian Navy.For This Examination all Graduates are Eligible to appear this Exam.

So If you want join in Indian Air force You can Also Appear this Exam.For This Examination to Join in Indian Air force Your Age Should be between 19-23 Years And For this Examination You need Much Preparation.

That Means This Examination Includes Three Papers.Those are General Knowledge,General English and Elementary Maths.

About the AFCAT:AFCAT Means Air force Common Admission Test.This Examination is Conducting for The Recruit The Candidates for Only Indian Air force.

So You are Eligible to appear this Examination.For This Examination All Graduates are Eligible And This Examination Includes Three Branches
Technical Branch
Ground Duty Branch
Flying Branch

All the best.........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?