30th July 2012, 09:40 PM
prashant borse

How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.E in E&TC? What are the steps to join Indian Air Force

i am a student BE third year student in e&tc.i would like to join indian airforce.so what is the step to join indian airforce...

7th August 2012, 01:39 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.E in E&TC? What are the steps to join Indian Air Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant borse View Post
i am a student BE third year student in e&tc.i would like to join indian airforce.so what is the step to join indian airforce...
Hey friend,

To join in Indian Air Force which is a defence force of India you need to write the entrance exam and the entrance exam which you need to write to join in IAF with having a qualification of passing B.E in E&T is that you can write the CDS and AFCAT Exam

These two exam offers you to join in Indian Air Force i you satisfy the needed eligibility criteira needed for them.

Eligibility For CDS:

Nationality:

~ The candidate should be a citizen of Inida

Martial Status:

~ The candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

Age Limit:

~ The candidate should have a age limit of 19-23 years

Education Qualification:

~ The education qualification for the CDS exam for joining in Indian Air force is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university.

Physical Standard:

~ Candidate should seek that they are physically fit while appearing for the CDS Exam as it is a important physical standard.

You can apply for the exam if you are satisfying all the criteria's in 2 modes:

> Online
> Offline

More Details:

Check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Eligibility For AFCAT:

You can attempt for 2 branches in AFCAT and they are:
  • Ground Duty branch
  • Flying Branch

~ You need to be a citizen of India

Ground Duty Branch:

~ The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have a age limit of 20-27 years.

~ Candidate must have completed a degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate.

Flying Branch:

~ The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have a age limit of 19-23 years

~ Candidate and must have completed a degree in B.E/B.Tech with 60% aggregate.

If you tend to satisfy the criteria's above then you cna apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
7th August 2012, 09:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.E in E&TC? What are the steps to join Indian Air Force

If you are male you have two options available i.e. flying branch and ground duty. For joining the flying branch you must apply through the CDSE scheme. There is no percentage bar for this scheme. However there is an upper age limit of 23 years to apply. For the ground duty post both men and women can apply. Permanent commission options is available for men and for women it is short service commission.
10th August 2012, 09:52 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->my dear friend after graduation you can join indian army but through the entrance exam CDS.

-->Eligibility croiteria for the CDS exam is given as follows:-

-candidate must be indian.

-candidate must be physically and emotionally fit.

-eye sight should be normal.

-age limit is 19-25 for general category and relaxation of 5 years or 3 years and 3 years is there for SC/ST and OBC respectively.

-you have to give the CDS exam after yoyur graduation.

-you can apply for the exam online as well as offline.

-->for more information you can visit:-

www.upsc.gov.in

all the best...go ahead and work hard!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?