14th July 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Can i join Indian Army having few back logs in B.Tech course?

Sir, B.Tech with arrears are allowed to enter in to the Indian Army? If there is a chance then mention the procedure for applying to enter in to the Army? And also mention the roles that I am applicable for? I have completed my Intermediate (MPC) with 70 percentage.

15th July 2019, 05:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Indian Army having few back logs in B.Tech course?

If you have appeared for the entry for which the required eligibility is the bachelor degree from a recognised university then you are not eligible for selection if, there are any backlog in the bachelor degree course.

So, you are not eligible for the selection even if you have qualified in all the stages of recruitment examination.
15th July 2019, 08:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You will have to clear all your arrears before the recruitment.

Candidates with arrears are not eligible for the selection in Indian Army. The above information is also mentioned in all the notification for the recruitment.

So, if you have any arrears and not yet cleared it you are not eligible for the recruitment.
17th July 2019, 12:05 AM
anmolkumar786

Smile Re: Can i join Indian Army having few back logs in B.Tech course?

For some post YES and for some post NO ,it depend on the post eligbilty criteria
17th July 2019, 03:11 PM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, B.Tech with arrears are allowed to enter in to the Indian Army? If there is a chance then mention the procedure for applying to enter in to the Army? And also mention the roles that I am applicable for? I have completed my Intermediate (MPC) with 70 percentage.
Yes, a candidate with backlog in their B.tech is eligible to apply for Indian Army but running backlogs are not allowed while applying for the Indian army it means that while applying for any exam or Direct entry one doesn't have a current backlog, only cleared backlogs are allowed.
Many direct entry or written exam are as CDS, territorial army, UES and many more.
for more go to through the given link:
www.joinindianarmy.gov.in
17th July 2019, 08:25 PM
Banga18
Junior Member+

You can join indian army if minimum qualifications required for that recruitment is 12th based. But if qualifications required is your bachelor degree then you have to clear your all back logs before notification date then only you will be eligible for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?