19th December 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army while being in 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?

I am in 3rd year of B.Pharmacy and I wanted to join Indian Army but I am not getting any information about this. So, please I request you to give me answer that can I join Indian Army during B.Pharmacy or is graduation compulsory to join? And, please tell me which examination should be needed to clear during pursuing graduation?

21st December 2019, 07:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army while being in 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?

To join Indian Army you have to clear the written exam which is conducted by UPSC and CDSE. Trainees selected to serve the Indian Army are trained at the NDA.
The CDS exam is required to be qualified to join Indian Army after completion of graduation and this exam is held twice every year in the month of February - March and September - October.

Aspirants should be unmarried and age limit of the candidates should be in between 19 to 24 years.

Then must appear for the SSB interview and the medical examination once you have passed the CBSE exam.
21st December 2019, 08:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army while being in 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?

After completion of B Pharmacy course, you can apply for Indian Army through CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
CDS stands for Combined Defence Service
Age limit for this exam is 19 to 25 years for Indian Army.
Being B.Pharmacy candidate is only eligible for this exam.
Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and SSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?