1st July 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Military Nursing School after completing Intermediate from Arts stream?

I have completed my Intermediate from Arts stream with subjects such as Political Science, History and Geography. Am I eligible to join Military Nursing School for B.Sc in Nursing? If not, then what would be the other best career options for me?

15th July 2019, 01:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Military Nursing School after completing Intermediate from Arts stream?

First, thing I would like to let you know is that there is no institute named as Indian Military Nursing School.

Further, as far as you are concerned about getting admission in B.Sc. in Nursing degree course having completed your intermediate studies with Arts stream the it is not possible as for pursuing degree course in Nursing the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?