15th April 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in Arts stream? Procedure to join?

I an studing in 12th standard with arts stream.Can I join Indian army and how?

16th April 2011, 06:22 AM
Samad M
Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in Arts stream? Procedure to join?

NO YOU CANNOT JOIN indin army after completing 12th from any of the stream but you need to have a bachelor degree to write NDA exam which is the exam to written to become a militerry officer.
17th April 2011, 12:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in Arts stream? Procedure to join?

Hello friend,
If you want to join Indian Army after +2, you will have to appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC.
The minimum eligible age for the exam is 16 1/2 years
The maximum eligible age for the exam is 19 years.
The examination is conducted twice a year.
For complete information, you should refer to the official website of UPSC.
26th April 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is Binay sharma i m 21 years old i had done 12th from arts stream how can i join indian army
4th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am a student of arts in 2011 I gave my ISC examination.I want to know can I join NDA in year 2012?
At present I am 19 year of age.
5th May 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i m a 12(science-PCB) passed student with 45% marks. what is the higest possible rank that i can apply for in the indian army.? My age is 22.
8th May 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12 (arts stream) in the year 2009 and i want to join Indian army as a girl candidate.Now i am doing graduation from NBU.I want to know the rank that i can apply for.At present i am 19 years old.Please help.
20th May 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am rajesh shingh i am born in 1991 and iam in 12 can i give
21st May 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is hiba khan,(18 yrs)i have given my 12th exam from Arts sterm..........i would like to join Indian Army as soon as possiable
as i am a girl,it is very difficult 4 me to join army without my parents permission..........please help.........how should i convince my parents?
16th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian army, i m 19.5 of age,so i wanted to know how can i join apart from achieving graduation?
5th July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I am Rahul. I am born in 1993 and I have passed 12 (commerce stream) in the year 2011 and i want to join Indian Air Force.
5th July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my 10 2(arts),with 45% marks,could it be possible to join indian army at this qualification.
2nd August 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of Arts-2011, I want know how can i join NDA in year 2012 ?
31st August 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

which is the best stream to join Indian Army
31st August 2011, 06:48 PM
rana2011
Banned

NO YOU CANNOT JOIN indin army after completing 12th from any of the stream but you need to have a bachelor degree to write NDA exam which is the exam to written to become a militerry officer.
31st August 2011, 07:04 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

No.you can't join the Indian Army after completing 12th in Arts stream.

after 12th pass, through NDA exam candidate can join in the Indian Army.

only 12th in science stream holders are eligiable for NDA exam.

the following criteria which are required for NDA exam are

1.12th with science with PCM subjects combination.

2.minimum 60% marks in class 12th exam.

3.age limit 16.5-19 years.

all the best..............
31st August 2011, 07:12 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes u can join the indian army..u just have to appear for the IMA exam or the NDA exam and clear it..u should have a very good eyesight and should be physically strong..
31st August 2011, 07:24 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

ya my dear friend

If you want to join Indian Army after +2, you will have to appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC.
The minimum eligible age for the exam is 16 1/2 years
The maximum eligible age for the exam is 19 years.
The examination is conducted twice a year.

you can also visit official site of upsc
10th February 2012, 08:59 PM
Moon Ali

sir,
can i join Indian Army. I am 12th pass in 2010 now, i'm doing computer hardware and networking.
11th February 2012, 01:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army after 12th Arts stream through NDA.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

As you are from Arts stream 12th standard, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing of NDA, but you have to go through certain physical standard after passing the written exam.

The process of registration for NDA-I 2012 has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

You can apply for forthcoming NDA-II 2012 which can be applied through on line through the official web site of UPSC.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
18th February 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i want join job in bank so can u tell me what should i do?
18th February 2012, 10:13 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th if you want to join Indian Army then you have to qualify the N.D.A exam...

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
29th February 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir my one eye is damaged i have done my ba can i join defence
29th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

my name is poonan. i am 23 years old. i am 12th passed in arts sterm. can i join indion army after 12th passed....& how.....?
2nd March 2012, 06:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th with arts stream you can join Indian Army then you have to qualify the N.D.A exam..

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
7th April 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to join in NDA .how can i prepare for that examination?
2nd June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

is a humanities student is eligible for to join in indianarmy
6th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Main pushpendra singh rajsathan se 12th 64% se pass kiya hai. kya mian army, air, nevy join kar sakataa hu.
7th March 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a arts student in b.a.2nd so can i join nda.what qualification are required for nda exams.and can a girl join nda.
13th November 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m in 12 class inarts stream this year I will complete my 12 and dear sir I want to join indian army I want to join it ...how can I join indian army..please please sir give answer....from sachin gupta
14th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

In this year I have passed 12th arts stream. Army is my Dream. My father is a retired army soldier. How can I join to INDIAN ARMY? please contact me 8972389789 . Thank you........
by Golam Murtaja
15th February 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello..
Sir..my name is Suman adhikary...I have passed 12 arts stream, I want to join ..Indian army...I am 18 ...and I am a graduate student.. Plz..sir...say how can I join Indian army..my contacts number 9641824661
25th February 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

My name is rahul singh i am belonged to a jatav family I am completing 12th from cbse board with 55perce my age is 23 and what is the processor to joined the army reply say fast sir..
10th April 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

my name is sawmtluanga sir how can I join nda in this year and I am commerce student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?