12th September 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th?

cam i join indian navy after 10 pass and before 12 pass..pleaes tell me

17th September 2012, 07:10 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cam i join indian navy after 10 pass and before 12 pass..pleaes tell me
If your aspiring to apply for Indian Navy Academy after Completing 12th you may apply for NDA ( National Defence Examination ) Examination .

To apply for Indian Navy in NDA Examination then applicable Complete 12th standard in science stream . Only Science stream with Physics and Mathematics candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

But you have Not Mention which Specialization your Completed your 12th standard like, ( Commerce/Arts / Science ) . So, It's Difficult to say that your eligible for India Navy Academy (or) Not ..

If your Belong from Science stream than your eligible for Indian Navy Academy ..

::: Important :::

The candidate who Complete 12th in Commerce / Arts / Vocational Stream are not eligible for Indian Navy Academy ..

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year .

Eligibility Criteria for NDA (Navy Academy) :-

The Applicant should Complete 12th standard in science with (Physics and Mathematics ) stream from recognized University .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . Pass is Mark Enough to apply for this NDA Examination .

Your age should be Minimum 16.5 years and Maximum 19 years .

No Upper age relaxation given for any category candidates . You should be Physically as well as Medically Fit for this Examination .

The Most Important One is you should be Unmarried Male candidate . Because Female and Married Male candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination .

If you satisfy the eligibility Criteria then your eligible for NDA Examination .
17th September 2012, 07:29 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

BOOKS FOR NDA

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in

Please also check out the following attachments for question papers.

so,work hard my friend...!!!

17th September 2012, 10:02 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Navy after 12th through appearing NDA entrance exam.

National Defence Academy(NDA) entrance exam conducted bu UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

In order to join Indian Navy of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical and mental fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?