9th June 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in Intermediate?

I want to become a Naval Doctor. Can I join the Indian Navy with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English as my subjects in 12th (Intermediate)? What is the application procedure?

13th June 2019, 03:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in Intermediate?

First thing I would like to let you know is that there is no provision of becoming a Naval Doctor after completion of Class 12th but you can become the same after getting admitted to AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) for pursuing MBBS degree course and completing it. You can even become a doctor in Armed forces by qualifying CMS (Combined Medical Services) examination held by UPSC.

For more details regarding CMS examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in while for details regarding AFMC MBBS admission, you can refer to the link www.afmc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?