22nd December 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy after doing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology

i m doing 12 with phy,chem and bio pls tell me can i join indian navy..........????

11th April 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after doing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology

i complete b.sc physics in bharathiar university... i like to work in navy.. can i have any jobs in our army?
11th April 2013, 08:48 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after doing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology

After 12th standard Indian Navy can be joined through cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam as conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate wishing to join Indian Navy of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and mental Fitness.

The selection is thropugh written exam, personal Interview, Physical Fitness Test and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th April 2013, 10:28 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy can be joined through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA after 12th standard.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Navy must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th April 2013, 12:09 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complete b.sc physics in bharathiar university... i like to work in navy.. can i have any jobs in our army?
For this you have to appear in the CDS exams.

CDS exams are conducted by UPSC two times in a year

Next CDS exams will be held on 8th Sep 2013
Notification will come out on 25th May 2013

You can apply if you meet the below eligibilty for the CDS exams

Education:
Indian Airforce- Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Navy - BE/BTECH
Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream

AGE LIMITS-
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years
12th April 2013, 10:25 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Hello friend you are eligible for Indian Navy, a candidate who are completed their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Indian Navy. For this you have to appear NDA examination, which is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in a year.

NDA has 3 wings:-

-->Indian navy,

-->Indian airforce,

-->Indian army.

Eligibility details:-

Applicant should be complete 12th standard from any recognised board.

There is no percentage restrictions in 12th standard to apply this exam.

For Indian Airforce and Indian Navy the applicant must be complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects. But PCM subjects are not important for Indian Army.

The candidates age should not lessthan 16.5 years and should not be morethan 19 years, no upper age relaxation.

The applicant must be physically fit.

Candidate should be an Indian origin.

Note:- Girls are not eligible for NDA.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

Syllabus for written exam:-

Mathematics- 300 marks,

General ability- 600 marks.

Total- 900 marks

Physical requirements:-

More details visit below website
www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck.
13th April 2013, 08:22 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

You can join indian navy through NDA examination this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice year.

NDA have three wings they are

1.ARMY

2.NAVY

3.AIR FORCE

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized university

Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years

candidate should be a citizen of india

Physically fit for candidate

Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Selection process done in three levels

1.Written exam

2.Medical test

3.Interview

For more information regards visit the www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
13th April 2013, 10:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology then you are not eligible for Indian Navy at present because you don't have mathematics subject.

Only those who have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths are eligible to apply for Indian Navy after 10+2.

There is NDA & NA exam for those who want to join as Officer in Indian Navy after 10+2.

There are non officer posts also like Senior Secondary Sailors and Artificier Apprentice.

So don't get disheartened and apply for NDA Exam as you will be eligible for only Indian Army.

If you want to join Indian Army then you can start preparing for NDA Examination. The age required for NDA is 16.5 to 19 years and you must be unmarried male.

The examination will have an Objective Type Paper , SSB Interview and Medical Examination. If you are in merit after all the stages then you will join NDA as a cadet.

If you are interested in only Indian Navy then you have to completed B.Com Graduation and then apply for Logistic Cadre in Indian Navy. It is a short service commission in Indian Navy which is announced from time to time.

For more information visit http://www.indiannavy.nic.in
14th April 2013, 09:09 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend............

Indian Navy Aspirants first crack the NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice

For this NDA examination some eligibility criteria are there, you can must satisfy these all eligibility criteria

::::::::::::::MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NDA::::::::::::::::::::::::

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

Physical Standard for NDA Examination

18th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studing bsc in that biochemistry botany and zoology .what should i do to join a officer post in INDIAN NAVY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?