11th February 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?

hello
i am a passed out in 12th science
with physics ,biology,chemistry & english
i want to go in indian navy to go in indian
navy can maths subject is compulsary
how can i go in indian navy?

12th February 2015, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?

To join in Indian Navy, you must have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice a year. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NDA (Indian Navy) examination. Since, you have not pursued your 12th standard with Mathematics subject, you are not eligible to appear in NDA (Indian Navy) examination and you cannot join in Indian Navy.
15th April 2015, 04:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?

One can join Indian Navy after clearing the NDA exam conducted by UPSC.

The qualification required for the exam is 12th class of 10+2 pattern of education system with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

As per the qualification standards required to sit for the exam,you are not eligible to join Indian Naval Academy.Because you don't have Mathematics subject in your 12th board exam.
15th April 2015, 08:11 PM
Ashwakh

Without Maths subject in 12th , no one is eligible to join in Indian navy . So , the better way to join in navy is after Graduation . So , go for graduation now and complete it from a recognised university .

After graduation you can apply for different posts as well as CDS exam to join in navy

CDS stands for combined defence service exam which will conduct by upsc , twice in every year

To apply for the exam , you have to complete graduation which is the minimum qualification required for the exam . Age shouldbe in between 19-22 years only to join in navy through cds exam . you shouldbe a citizen of india and you shouldbe an unmarried candidate.

selection process is ,

~ written exam
~ ssb interview
~ medical test
25th September 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I study in 12science subject physics chemistry biology I can direct enter in India defense can I do it?
26th September 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please inform the ssb and nda exam date. ( I have passed 2, and 92% of marks (maths Biology)
1st December 2015, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am b.sc. student with zoology botany as well as chemistry and a ncc course so I can join Indian navi
Please you give me advice
26th April 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 12 science with physics chemistry and biology and student of bsc and ncc how can I join indian navy and air force
21st November 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am a bio student 12th science pass how can I join the Indian Navy my dream is there to join Indian navy so I request you to give me a appropriate advice Thank you
18th March 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, With due respect I just want to know that I have secured 86% in 10 2 and have done graduation from a recognized university with 1st class grades. So now can I join Indian navy?I have opted PCB in 2
7th July 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
13th August 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed HSC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and got 71.38%, Can I join Indian Army??
9th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can you join navy with biology, physics, chemistry and English in 12th? if you want to become a naval doctor?
16th January 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm sanjeev raj Pandey from gaya Sir I have a question.
May I join navy because I got biology but I got math in extra subject then I join say me yes or no sir please I'm waiting for your answer
29th April 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

JAI HIND SIR
MY SELF STUTI GUPTA FROM INDIA {UTTAR PRADESH, BAREILLY}
SIR,
I HAVE BILOGY SUBJECT
SIR HOW CAN I JOIN INDIAN NAVY ?

IF YOU DON'T MIND PLEASE REPLY ME ON MY GMAIL
MY GMAIL IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?