6th April 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course after I brigded Biology and got the required grades?

Respected Sir, I have brigded Biology and got the required grades and now I want to join KMTC for pursuing a career in Nursing so I want to know can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th January 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course after I brigded Biology and got the required grades?

I did my kcse in the year 2017 an scored a mean grade of C.I have meant the required qualifications to study nursing other than in biology which I scored a D I have passion in pursuing nursing. Please advice me on what to do in order to study nursing
18th January 2018, 03:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course after I brigded Biology and got the required grades?

Yes, you are eligible for studying Nursing course in KMTC.

The eligibility required for studying the Nursing course is to complete any diploma level degree in combination of subjects like English, biology, biological science, mathematics, chemistry, physics and physical science.

Application process:
- You need to visit the official website.
- You need to fill the application form with all the required details and documents.
- If you fulfil their eligibility requirements then you’ll be given admission into the university.

For more details about the notifications, application forms you can visit the official website of KMTC.
7th May 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Greetings. May I be allowed to do Nursing after I've bridged biology? I really have a passion to do nursing. Kindly respond as soon as possible. Thankyou.
8th July 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue clinical medicine career after scoring a D in biology, C in chemistry ,and a C in kiswahili, and scored a mean grade of C in my Kcse 2017.
31st July 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I did my K. C. S.E. in 2017, can I pursue nursing having met the other qualifications apart from biology which I scored a D ?
19th October 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse exam on 2010 and attained an average grade of c plain .will it be possible to join kmtc Nairobi if I have bridged English and got the required qualifications?
27th October 2018, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Greetings. I did my kcse in the year 2010.scored a C plain with C- in biology.D in mathematics and D in chemistry. I have a great passion in nursing. Can i be allowed to join kmtc to pursue nursing after bridging?
Thanks
21st December 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I did my k.c.s.e 2019 and scored mean grade of D ,English D , and biology D,please advice me on what to do in order to study nursing. kindly respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
2nd January 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I qualified to do diploma in nursing if I got c plain kcse C-biology c plain English B-chemistry D-mathematics A history D kiswahili
4th January 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I pursue a diploma in clinical medicine with C- in biology, I did my kcse in 2017 and got B- mean grade
6th January 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Greetings i did my kcse in 2018 and got a c minus with a,. D. In biology and a. D in math and geography but a C in chemistry and have A passion in nursing can I pursue it please help
5th February 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Greetings, I completed high school last year and managed to score a mean grade of Cplain my passion is to pursue nursing but i scored English C ,chem c minus, maths D ,biology D ;can i pursue nursing?
7th February 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I had mean grade of C plus with biology D ,Chemistry C plus, Maths C plus,English C and kiswahili C .I have strong to do nursing will I qualify even in diploma.and I do not know how to bridge please help me
20th February 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I did my kcse exam in 2016 and attained a mean grade of D plain, got E in maths, D- in biology and chemistry, can I be allowed to bridge on those subjects??
19th March 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

GREETING.I DID MY KCSE 2018 AND SCORED MEAN GRADE C PLAIN B IN MATHS C IN ENGLISH AND D IN BIOLOGY CAN I QUALIFY FOR NURSING EVEN IF A CERTIFICATE COURSE PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
13th June 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello, did my KCSE exams in the year 2016, scored an aggregate grade, C , with a C- in biology what can I do to pursue nursing
16th June 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I qualify to do certificate in nursing with D in biology C in chemistry C in kiswahili and D in mathematics
29th August 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Do i qualify to do a nursing course, i did my exams 2016 with a grade of c, c in biology and c in physics i failed in both english and kiswahili but i did a bridging course in english will they take me in??
9th October 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I did my kcse in the year 2017 with Cplain, D plain in biology and mathemathics can I bridge to persue certificate in nursing????thanks
19th December 2019, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I did kcse 2017 and scored d ,English d ,biology d,maths d ,chem d, can I persue heath records and information technology?
23rd December 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join kmtc after I have bridged biology,chem and maths but attained a c in kcse
24th December 2019, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I join nursing with a c plain in biology d in mathematics and d in chemistry..b minus in English and c plus in kiswahili?
14th January 2020, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i join nursing after bridging biology?
15th January 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I sat for my kcse 2018 and got a c plain...I never qualified in mathematics so as to join nursing.. I bridged mathematics and got a c plain..can I be allowed to join kmtc
15th January 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

can I join kmtc for nursing after bridging mathematics and met the requirements
29th January 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

can I be able to do nursing and I got D in biology and chemistry mean gradeC-
22nd February 2020, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Greetings I want to pursue nursing and I did my kcse last year I got a c plain general grade c in English B - in kiswahili a D in math and D plain in bio chem I need your advice please
1st March 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I did my KCSE in 2019 and I got a D plain in Biology,can I be allowed to bridge and do a certificate in Nursing?
11th March 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can pursue nursing with a. D plain in biology and a mean grade of c. Plain
13th March 2020, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I did my exams last year and got a d in biology,a d in mathematics and a c- in English wat am I needed to do in order to goalies for a certificate in nursing
15th March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

greatings i did my kcre 2019 and got mean grade of D while English C ,Biology D- ,Math D,Chem - may i know if i can do nursing
27th May 2020, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue nursing with a mean grade of a c- ,a B- in both English and kiswahili, a D plain in both Biology and chemistry and a D in mathematics??
It will be my pleasure to know if I'm eligible.
Thank you.
4th July 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Re:Can I join KMTC to pursue nursing course after I bridge the failed subjects and got the required grades.

I did my KCSE in 2017,and got a mean grade of C-, a D- in both Mathematics and Biology ,a D plain in Chemistry, a B- in English and C plain in Kiswahili. Please help have got the passion.
15th July 2020, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I did kcse last year with a mean grade of c having c_ biology D in math and chem can I pursue nursing after bridging
29th August 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Greeting sir /madam I have score c in eng c math c- kisw c chem c phy D bio and I want to study dipl in clinical officer can I brigade bio in order to study clinical
22nd September 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I had maths c- ,bio d,chem d,eng c-,kisw c,histo b-, business b ,cre c.if I bridge biology and get the reguired grade may I join kmtc?.please answer as soon as possible .
26th September 2020, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

I got a D and I kindly want to join for pursuing nursing course can I be accepted
2nd October 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Imeet all requirements to pursue diploma in nursing except for biology I got a D can I bridge at kmtc
16th November 2020, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Re:Can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course after I bridged Biology and got the required greases?

I got a mean grade of C-,C in Math,C- in English,C in chemistry and D in Biology I meet the requirements but am not qualified because of Biology.After bridging can I be accepted to join Nursing course? kindly answer,Thank you
29th December 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I met all requirements to pursue nursing apart from Biology which I scored D , am kindly asking for the level of nursing I can study at KMTC with a mean grade of C
2nd February 2021, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have a passion in nursing and I did my kcse in 2019...and I had a mean of c plain..... Had a b-in eng,kiswahili, cre ..bio,chemistry and physics... a d plain maths a d-and history a b plain can I persue a diploma in nursing?
5th May 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I did my k.c.s.e in 2019 and got a C plain but failed in sciences, can I do bridging then persue nursing or Clinical Officer
13th May 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing after bridging biology
13th May 2021, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Greatings,,,ca i do nursing with a D in biology
16th May 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,can i do nursing as a course with a mean grade of c-,while in biology and chemistry D-,kiswahili and English amean grade of C Plain
16th May 2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Greetings can I do nursing after bringing math and biology
19th May 2021, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Greetings.i have done my egzam 2019 and score a mean grade of c..with D in bio,D in chem,c plain in eng,C in kis...can I able to do nursing
6th June 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Need to bridge maths and bio to qualify for kmtc nursing
13th June 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in nursingwith a c- in biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?