16th June 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my Diploma in Nursing 2 years course. And I want to do B.Sc(Nursing) directly in 2nd year, is it possible or not? I haven't completed my 12th. I got failed in 12th then I had join Nursing Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  4. Can I get admission to study in B.Arch 2nd year if completed 3 years Diploma in Architecture at 4th year?
  5. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
  6. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  7. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  8. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM?
  9. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  12. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  13. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in B.E 2nd year after having diploma in DCA after 12th?
  15. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  16. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  17. Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%
  18. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group
17th June 2015, 11:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my Diploma in Nursing 2 years course. And I want to do B.Sc(Nursing) directly in 2nd year, is it possible or not? I haven't completed my 12th. I got failed in 12th then I had join Nursing Diploma course.
Yes, of course it is possible for you to join in B.Sc Nursing through lateral entry after completing a Diploma in Nursing. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in Science or Diploma course in Nursing are eligible to apply. So, please don't worry about 12th standard qualification. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the admission conducted by the respective university. The entrance exam question will be asked from 12th standard Biology and Chemistry subjects. So, please go through 12th standard Biology and Chemistry subject in order to crack the exam with good marks.
12th June 2019, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?

I have got 61% in cet exam but i am failed in 12th can i join diploma in medical and engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?