9th February 2022, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Law after ITI and Degree?

Sir I had completed ITI & degree can i join for law ...(I have failed in +12 that is one subject) so can I join for LLB admission

10th February 2022, 10:22 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Law after ITI and Degree?

If you are interested in LLB course then you should be qualified in bachelor degree in any stream that is BCom, BBA, BSc with 40% of marks from a recognised University.
If you are belonging from SC/ST candidate then the relaxation is given for 35% of marks.

Some universities May conduct entrance examination for the candidate, there is allot admission according to the percentage of marks in entrance examination.

You should also qualified in law entrance examination like:-
Common Law Admission Test
Law Common Entrance Test

Best Universities for LLB course:-

National Law School of India University
Aligarh Muslim University
I.L.S Law College
Government Law College

So, being ITI candidate you are not eligible to apply for LLB course.

10th February 2022, 01:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To pursue LLB, the eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no upper age limit to pursue the course.

So, if you have passed the bachelor degree then eligible to get admission in the course.

10th February 2022, 03:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can join law after completion of degree course.
After completion of degree course the duration of LLB course is 3 years however, if the candidate joins LLB course directly after class 12th then the duration will be 5 years.

Common Law Admission Test is conducted for admission to National Law Universities and various other institutions. Through
CLAT, students are admitted in integrated LLB and LLM courses.

Student can go for law courses with any stream.
Students who wish to pursue law courses for foreign universities can apply for LSAT 2021.

10th February 2022, 05:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Sorry as your ITI course is not considered as the minimum qualification for doing LLB .

The minimum eligibility required is:-

12th ( PUC or equivalent) from recognised University with minimum of 45%.

But if you are interested in it than first complete 12th, and then opt it.

10th February 2022, 08:50 PM
Zainab Fatima8

For LLB ,you must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.

Duration of LLB course is 3 years

Entrance exam:-

LET and personal interview.

12th February 2022, 09:36 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and for pursuing the same degree the basic education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your degree course even on the basis of ITI degree course, you will be eligible to apply for LLB admission if there is no issue on recognition of your bachelor degree.

12th February 2022, 05:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year undergraduate course. The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can join for law course and eligible to get admission after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by various institutions.

12th February 2022, 05:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can pursue bachelor in law after 12th or bachelor degree in any discipline.

If you have completed your degree then you can pursue three year LLB course.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website of institutions for detail information about the admission procedure.

12th February 2022, 08:21 PM
periwinkle09876

The candidate who is interested to pursue LLB should have minimum educational qualification of 12th in any stream from a recognised board.
After passing 12th examination the candidate has to qualify the CLAT exam. After qualifying this examination you will get a seat in LLB course that will be of duration 5 years in government or private reputed college.

However, if a candidate has completed graduation then they are also eligible to pursue LLB but the duration will be three years instead of 5 years.

http://clat.ac.in

13th February 2022, 08:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- You can pursue law degree in two ways.
The first one is to take admission in LLB directly after passing class 12th in any discipline through appearing and exam known as CLAT.
If you pursue LLB through this way then the duration of the degree will be 5 years.

--- Another way of pursuing LLB is for those candidates who have already completed their degree course in any discipline. Then they can also pursue LLB but the duration of the degree will be reduced by 2 years and you can complete your LLB after graduation within the duration of three years only .
If you want to pursue LLB after graduation than the minimum percentage in graduation should be 45% for general category students and 40% for reserved category students.

Admission to this course after graduation is mainly done on the basis entrance exam that is conducted by the university or college where you want to take admission. However, some private colleges offer admission just on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in graduation.

21st May 2022, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

After iti I will take a law course

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?