26th January 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

In which branch of Indian Railway can I join with ITI degree and how to apply for it?

I am ITI holder and want to join Indian Railway. In which branch of Indian Railway can I join with ITI? How to apply for it? Is there any entrance exam which I need to write?

28th January 2018, 01:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch of Indian Railway can I join with ITI degree and how to apply for it?

If you are interested in joining Indian Railway then the best option is to join as Loco Pilot.

The required common eligibility to join is that candidate must have passed ITI or Diploma course from a recognized university.

The age limit is 18-30 years and candidates have to appear and qualify for the entrance examination for final selection.

So, you can apply for the job. You have to appear and qualify for the entrance examination conducted by RRB. For more detail visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
28th January 2018, 10:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch of Indian Railway can I join with ITI degree and how to apply for it?

RRB conducts entrance examination for recruitment in Railway jobs. As per your qualification you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as an Loco Pilot.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that:-

Candidate must have passed diploma/ITI from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for written, physical and interview stage for final selection.

For more information regarding examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?