30th July 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study in Abroad after passing class 11th?

i am im 11 class .I want to study in abroad ,i obtain 10 points

8th August 2012, 07:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in Abroad after passing class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well nice to see that you are interested to take admission in Abroad colleges, But please complete your Intermediate examination first and then you can apply for Admissions in Undergraduate courses. Please scored good marks in your Academics, so that you will easily get admissions in top colleges in Abroad, There are lots of courses is available and you have to choose the best college and course as per your Interest. There are various colleges in USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Australia, new Zealand etc.

When you choose the country and college then you have to check the admissions requirements and then appear for the tests like TOEFL/IELTS. Both these test are English Proficiency test and you need to cracked any one of the examination with good marks.

You must have a valid score card with you to appear for these test. Those who want to take admission in Engineering courses may appear for GRE Test and those who want to take admission in B-schools must have to clear the GMAT Examination.

The detailed Eligibility criteria is properly mentioned in the official websites of the colleges. You have to fill the online application form along with necessary and supporting documents like Statement of Purpose, Bank statement, Your academics proof etc.

So, when you complete your Intermediate examination then you can apply for the admissions in abroad.
8th August 2012, 07:21 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,
It is your good decision that you want to do higher studies in abroad. But first you have to complete 12th exam. Once you completed higher secondary class with good pointer then there is some chance for you to get admission in foreign universities.
As you have scored 10 points in 10th which is very good. I think you are very intelligent. In order to get admission in foreign universities for undergraduate course you have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS exam in which there is questions only from general ability and english subject. For getting admission in good college your English should be very good. There are various universities in various countries in which you can take admission through score of TOEFL exam.

BEST OF LUCK.
14th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How to abroad for further studied pre medical after passing class 12 with 78%?
13th February 2021, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 11th std in Kuwait. By following Indian system. I want to study in usa after my 11th grade . What should I do?
21st May 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a medical student and I want to study in USA after 11th standard, Is that possible? And what will be the requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?