2nd August 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I join M.Phil in political science in distance?

can i join mphil in political science in distance?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  2. Minimum percentage to get admission in M.Phil Political science at Netaji Open university? -- [New]
  3. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  4. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  6. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  7. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  10. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  11. Ph.D in political science through distance education?
  12. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  13. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  14. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. How to join M.Phil distance course after completing MSc Chemistry
  17. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  18. Why M.Phil in Environmental Science(Distance) is not allowed in non distance institute for Ph.D for distance?
5th October 2015, 12:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join M.Phil in political science in distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join mphil in political science in distance?
Yes you can join M. Phil in political science in distance education. The eligibility to the course is a master’s degree. The course in distance mode is available in universities like IGNOU, Annamalai, and Madras etc.
The aspirant should be capable of preparing research papers on various political and socio economic topics. The job opportunities in the field after M. Phil are very good. The aspirant can choose the jobs in the posts of Teacher, Lecturer, Content Writer, Article Writer and Education Advisor etc.
5th October 2015, 08:33 PM
kalyansai215

Default Re: Can I join M.Phil in political science in distance?

There are many Distance learning universities which offer M.Phil in Political Science

You can get admitted to the universities like:

IGNOU , Delhi

JNU , Delhi

B.R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad

Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi

Osmania University, Hyderabad

Pune University

Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?