5th October 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment of freshers?

Eligibility criteria of WIPRO for campus recruitment for freshers in 2015 i have 8.0 in 10th and 8.07 in B.E but i got 58% in 12 ...Am i eligible for wipro.??

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  2. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  4. Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016
  5. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  6. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  7. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  8. Age requirements for getting a job in Investigation Department , Police, Force etc?
  9. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  11. Eligibility Criteria for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro jobs in 2015?
  12. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  14. Various steps and eligibility criteria for campus recruitment( B.E students)?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I've secured 56% marks in 12th and qualified in GATE exam
  16. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  18. In which college Syntel Pool Campus Interview is going to be held in Haryana? Eligibility to attend and salary offered for freshers?
5th October 2015, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment of freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria of WIPRO for campus recruitment for freshers in 2015 i have 8.0 in 10th and 8.07 in B.E but i got 58% in 12 ...Am i eligible for wipro.??
Wipro Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 50%(B.Tech=60%)

Candidates shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.

Pattern for Wipro Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?