22nd April 2012, 05:44 PM
aharshit31

Can i join merchant navy after passing 10th with 70%? How much salary can I expect?

sir can i join merchant navy after passing 10 with 70% and how much salary may i expect

1st June 2012, 01:07 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Thumbs up Re: Can i join merchant navy after passing 10th with 70%? How much salary can I expect?

Hello friend,
I regret to inform you that you can't do Merchant Navy course after 10 class. The minimum educational qualification required to do the course in 12th class passed with Maths, Physics, Chemistry as main subjects i.e., M.P.C group and Age requirement is not more than 20 years.
A career in the Shipping Industry offers the chance of a unique and adventurous lifestyle packed with exciting career prospects, so need to worry about the salary. You would be paid very high after the successful completion of your course.

All the best
Manikanta
19th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join merchant navy after passing 10th with 70%? How much salary can I expect?

can i join merchant navy after complete of 2 in commerce strem?????????????
28th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join merchant navy after passing 10th with 70%? How much salary can I expect?

sir i was unable to pass 2 so can i join in any post in merchant navy
15th July 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

can I join the Merchant Navy with commerce?
28th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 30yrs so can i get merchant navy after complition of 10th class 69% ?
28th March 2013, 08:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello dear Friend ...

I am Really Sorry to say this friend ...

You are not eligible to Apply for the exam

Because you are of 10th class student

So you are not eligible

To apply for Navy you must have a minimum of INTERMEDIATE from a recognized university

And for that you need to give the N.D.A exam

N.D.A --- NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

You must have a minimum of 16.5 years

Maximum age is allowed up to 19 years

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK
29th March 2013, 12:57 AM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Exclamation Re: Can i join merchant navy after passing 10th with 70%? How much salary can I expect?

My dear friend,
For Merchant Navy a candidate must fulfill the mentioned condition:
>> Candidate go in merchant navy through NDA(National Defence Academy) exam conducted by UPSC.
>>The candidate must passed the 12 class with physics, chemistry, math (P.C.M) stream from any recognized education board.
>>Minimum age is 16 years and maximum age is 19 years for apply the exam.

Career Prospectus:The Merchant Navy offers a career like no other. Not only does it offer excellent remuneration and promotional opportunities, but also tremendous scope for adventure and travel. The opportunity to travel around the world and high salaries attracts many youngsters to make a career in merchant navy. This is a veru prestigious and full of opportunity job.

Best Regards
Thanks
12th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

my father is retired haveldar from army n i have also certificates of national sports participation of CBSE.so what is the benefit of it if i appear in Merchant navy test?
26th May 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

can i give the exam of navy after passing the 10th?
10th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i join merchant navy after doing diploma in Electronics & comm. Engg. With 70% marks?
12th June 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

after iti i can join merchant navy?
16th June 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is the first salary of merchant navy a
Of any post more than 1lakh
15th September 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in civil engineering from a govt institution
26th May 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam an diploma student completed my course in mechanical with 68% so can I join merchant navy with diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?