20th August 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th with 58.4%

Sir my name is veerendra singh,my edjucation is12 (pcm),58.4% is my nomber,but in english 48 num.,can i join marchant navy(dack cadet)

28th April 2014, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th with 58.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my name is veerendra singh,my edjucation is12 (pcm),58.4% is my nomber,but in english 48 num.,can i join marchant navy(dack cadet)
Being 12th standard you're eligible to apply for Merchant navy Deck cadet job. But, you didn't mention you're 12th standard specialization. Only science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Merchant navy Deck Cadet job. So, If you're belong from Science stream then definitely you're eligible to apply for Deck cadet job.

Eligibility Criteria for Merchant Deck Cadet Job:-

Educational Qualification- The Applicant should be complete 12th standard with Physics,Chemistry, and Mathematics eligible for this Deck Cadet job in Merchant Navy

The Applicant should be completed B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Technology and the applicant should be required to complete 9 months long pre sea course in Marine Engineering.

So, If you’re belong from science candidate then definitely you’re eligible for Merchant Navy Deck cadet job.
3rd June 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th with 58.4%

Sir my name is Omkar Sudam chavhan I've been completed my hsc and I want to join merchant navy i've got marks as below:
English:63
Physics:45
Math's:49
Chemistry:45
And I now I want to do BSC in nautical science
Is I'm able to join merchant navy or this field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?