31st May 2018, 01:04 AM
Rishabh rm

Can I join Merchant Navy if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th standard?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my class 12th but I am failed in Mathematics. My overall result is pass with subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Fine Arts and Physical Education. I want to join Merchant Navy. So, I would like to know that can I join Merchant Navy or not?

2nd June 2018, 10:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible for Merchant Navy entrance examination after having fail status in Mathematics subject even when it is optional subject for you in 10+2 board examination. Second most important thing is that, you must have studied and passed in Physics and Mathematics subjects is eligible for Merchant Navy.

So, you must have either appear for compartment examination of Mathematics or regular examination to have overall status of pass in all subjects and then only you can apply for Merchant Navy.
16th November 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th standard?

Sir I am passed in maths with compartment with 33 marks
And I m passed in all subjects with physics 53 and chemistry 63
So, I want to know that am I eligible for navy or not
15th September 2022, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy if failed in physics but qualified in 12th standard
2nd August 2023, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Can i join merchant navy with PCM aggregate 61% but fail in chemistry total percentage in 12th 77.2% is passing in chemistry nessary to join merchant navy i would like to know sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?