7th October 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MS in Robotics after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

Please, tell me that can i select robotics stream in M.S. after my b.tech in ece?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MS in Robotics after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  3. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  4. After completion of B.Tech ECE how can I join Indian Navy?
  5. How to join Robotics course after completion of my degree in computer engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to study Robotics after completion of 3 years Diploma in ECE?
  7. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. JAVA or .NET: Better course for B.Tech (ECE) student?
  12. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  13. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  14. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  15. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  16. Best certification or internship job for electronics and engineering students?
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
15th April 2017, 08:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MS in Robotics after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in MS in Robotics after completion of B.Tech in ECE.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** B.E. and B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) is required for admission

Entrance Examination

** Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

** SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?