5th October 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?

i want to know about that ''After btech in ece can we enter in avaition''.
And one more if that is possibe please tell me how to enter in that field.....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  4. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  5. After completion of B.Tech ECE how can I join Indian Navy?
  6. Is MBA in Aviation useful after B.Tech(CSE) for a job in Aviation sector?
  7. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  8. Which is the best course to enter in IT industry after completing B.Tech in ECE
  9. Can an ece engineering student join aviation field?
  10. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  11. Procedure to join Navy after completion of B.Tech being a girl?
  12. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation?
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  17. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  18. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
14th November 2011, 01:52 AM
Beready

Default Re: Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?

hello friend,

yes, you can join this course after completing your B.tech degree.
i think you have to enter into this field by doing a diploma course on
aviation after that you can enter into it.
good luck.
20th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?

SIR IS UES IS AFCAT OR OTHER AND WHEN FORM OF UES IS CAME
25th November 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in CIVIL? which course is suitable ??
4th January 2012, 10:13 AM
tirumalasetty

may i know the courses available after b.e in e.c.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?