15th February 2023, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i join naval architecture course after studying B.Arch?

Respected sir, I am studying B.Architecture. But i want to make a career in naval architecture. I am so interested in ship building, So Can i join naval architecture course after studying B.Arch. I think your guidance will be very helpful for my career. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
sona

16th February 2023, 09:54 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can i join naval architecture course after studying B.Arch?

Yes, it is possible to pursue a career in naval architecture after completing your B.Arch degree. Naval architecture is a field that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of ships and other seafaring vessels. It is a specialized field within the larger field of architecture and engineering.

To pursue a career in naval architecture, you will need to obtain a degree or certification in naval architecture or marine engineering. Some universities offer specialized degree programs in naval architecture, while others offer programs in related fields such as mechanical engineering, marine engineering, or ocean engineering.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in naval architecture, I would recommend researching different educational programs and exploring job opportunities in the field. You may also want to consider internships or other practical experience to gain hands-on knowledge of the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?