15th February 2023, 09:05 PM
sanvisam

Eligibility for admission 7th standard and 3rd standard?

My name is ranjeet singh. I am servicing in Central Government Employees I. E CRPF at Anantnag Srinagar. Now my transferred Srinagar to chandigarh. Moreover my son study in 6th class at Himachal pardesh. In view of above my son required admission in 7th class and my daughter required admission in 3rd class. So that kindly intimate suitable direction please. Thanks

16th February 2023, 09:58 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Eligibility for admission 7th standard and 3rd standard?

To find a suitable school for your children in Chandigarh, you can follow these steps:
  • Research schools: You can research schools in Chandigarh by using online school directories or by searching on Google. You can also check the official websites of schools to get more information about their admission process.
  • Check the admission process: Once you have shortlisted some schools, check their admission process, eligibility criteria, and important dates. Most schools have their admission process online due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
  • Contact the schools: You can contact the schools via email or phone to get more information about the admission process and to clear any doubts you may have.
  • Visit the schools: Once you have shortlisted some schools and obtained information about their admission process, you can visit the schools to get a better idea about their infrastructure, facilities, and teaching methodology.
  • Apply for admission: After selecting the school of your choice, you can apply for admission by filling out the online application form and submitting the required documents.

It is recommended to start this process as soon as possible to ensure that your children can secure admission in a good school in Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?