22nd March 2017, 04:37 PM
12rishi

Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and after completing it I want to join NDA so I want to know can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  2. Commerce stream student can join Indian Army after 12th? How to apply for it?
  3. Can a Commerce stream student apply for NDA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  5. Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  7. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for NDA exam without having Maths as subject in class 12th (Commerce)? What is the qualification criteria and age required to apply for NDA exam?
  9. Am I eligible to join BSF after completing class 12th (Commerce without Maths)?
  10. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  12. Can I join NDA after passing 12th class? I have chosen commerce stream
  13. Can I appear for NDA with commerce stream? I want to join National Forces -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear for NDA exam after studying in commerce with Maths
  15. How to get admission in Air Force Medical with 58% marks
  16. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Army if pursuing 12th Commerce with Maths?
  18. Can I become a Deck officer after completing class 12th with Commerce and again with Physics and Maths?
23rd March 2017, 11:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year for recruitment of candidates in defence services.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Candidates with any stream are eligible to appear for examination ( for Indian Army ) for NAVY and Air Force ( PCM ) is mandatory.

The application form for NDA II will be available from July. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th March 2017, 07:38 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to join NDA after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a Government recognized board. But, as a 12th standard Commerce stream student, you are eligible to join only in Indian Army in NDA and you are not eligible to join Indian Indian Navy or Air Force in NDA.You can apply for NDA examination through online at UPSC official website once, the NDA examination notification is released and the applications are invited, I suggest you to go through the NDA examination notification carefully before applying for the NDA examination.
24th March 2017, 08:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and same is a defense academy meant for providing training and education to those who qualify NDA entrance examination and are looking to be a commissioned officer in Indian defense sector.

NDA entrance examinations are held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written Examination followed by SSB interview.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NDA entrance examination are here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with any discipline from a recognized university. But to join Indian Navy and Indian Air force through NDA your academics must include Physics and Mathematics as your main subjects.

* You must satisfy the physical and mental fitness norm as per the service requirement.

So having completed your Class 12th with Commerce stream you are eligible for appearing in NDA entrance examination for joining Indian Army only on the basis of your educational qualification but you must satisfy other requirements too.

For more details about same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
27th March 2017, 07:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12rishi View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and after completing it I want to join NDA so I want to know can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you can apply for NDA exam but you can apply for only in Indian Army post.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

You ca apply for NDA exam through below given link www.upsconline.nic.in
24th January 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

After passing nda exam with commercial line which post i will get ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?