9th August 2012, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I join VSSC after scoring 65.55% marks in HSC?

Sri, i got 65.5% marks in hsc and going to bsc physics after that can i going in vssc while doing some b.tech course.

9th August 2012, 07:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join VSSC after scoring 65.55% marks in HSC?

If you planning to pursue B.Sc course then then the next step should be to pursue M.Sc thereafter. You cannot pursue B.Tech course simultaneously. If you aspire to join VSSC then it will be ideal if you can pursue B.Tech instead of B.Sc. Even candidates with M.Sc background can join if they have good academic record. All candidates will need to clear the selection procedure which includes written test and personal interview.
9th August 2012, 01:35 PM
manjira...

since you have 65.55% in hsc and now going to pursue B.SC physics then it is better to go for master degree or some other degree course equivalent to master other than going for B.tech. Pursuing B.tech course along with VSSC is not possible.
but if you are determined to join VSSC then my suggestion would be that you must join engineering course rather than B.SC physics. a B.tech degree would be helpful for you than B.SC.
since VSSC is Vikram Sarabhai Space center and the admission is conducted by entrance examination.
you can also check the official website of VSSC that is http://www.vssc.gov.in
27th May 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i scored 22.5% in jee advanced and 89.4 in board examination.will i be getting admission in any iit or nits in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?