25th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I make 2nd attempt for FYB.Com from Kalinga University after failing in 12th standard?

i fail 12th std can i make an second attempt wid appying for fyb.com frm kalina university

13th August 2016, 08:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make 2nd attempt for FYB.Com from Kalinga University after failing in 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to apply for admission to First year B.Com course in Kalinga University second time after failing your 12th standard.

To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Com course in Kalinga University, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised board.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have not qualified 12th standard, so, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com course in Kalinga University. I suggest you to reappear in your 12th standard board examinations and get qualified, so, that you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Com course in Kalinga University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?